Europa-List: europa single-handed rigging aids

Subject: Europa-List: europa single-handed rigging aids
From: Graeme Smith <graeme@gcsmith.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:59:03

Hi,

I have been talking to Roger Huttlestone about adapting his
single-handed rigging aids to work with the Europa monowheel
transporter. If you

    * have a monowheel and a europa transporter
    * need to rig and de-rig regularly
    * don't have half a rugby team on-hand

you may like to get in touch off-list so that we may pool our
requirements for Roger. If there are enough people, it could be more
economic all round,

Graeme Smith

No 26