RE: Europa-List: kick back fix

Subject: RE: Europa-List: kick back fix
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:17:03

Hello Rmi,

This sound very promising. My problem is that I can't find any reference to
this trigger coil in any of the manuals or newsletters. What exactly is it
for and whereis it ?
Are you also saying that maybe there is no need to upgrade to the new
starter motor ?
I am just about to order one from Lockwood ($299.-), but maybe I should
wait.

Karl