Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Performance with fixed pitch prop & 912S

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Performance with fixed pitch prop & 912S
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:26:16
is empty

Hi,
I have lots of ideas going through my head at the moment about propellers and
things
but I wanted to check what the general feeling was about the most simple
(and factory suggested) set up which I would see as follows:

Monowheel
Rotax 912 S
Warp Drive 3 blade Fixed Pitch Prop

I'm sure a lot of people have gone down this route (or started here) so could
you
tell me what take off and cruise performance figures you saw with this.

Thanks.

Phil