RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 03/19/06

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 13 Msgs - 03/19/06
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:45:56

I think what Andrew's saying is not that the pushrods won't allow him the
movement, but that the aileron is fouling on the wing when he tries to get
up deflection with the pushrods disconnected.

Andrew, it sounds to me like you need to check the following:

1) the positioning of your hinges - are they too close in?
2) your start point for zero degrees deflection - are you starting from a
few degrees out?

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms