Europa-List: Aileron deflection angle

Subject: Europa-List: Aileron deflection angle
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:26:36

When attaching the ailerons to the wing, the manual calls for 25-deg up
and 22-deg down (for a final travel of 23.5-deg up and 20-deg down).

I don't have any problem with the 22-deg down, in fact, mine goes down
as far as 35-deg. But the up-swing is only about 20-deg. This is after
drilling holes for the anchor nuts to enter the leading edge of the
aileron.

I am not sure how to get another 5-degrees. The manual does not address
this issue. Is there something I am missing??

Andrew Sarangan
http://www.sarangan.org