RE: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Brake System

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Brake System
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:13:42

Hi! Steve
I had one but have graduated to using a syringe, without the needle
fitted, to fill the master cylinders. I fill them brim full with lots of
rag stuffed round the cylinder then put the plug cap into place by
fingers allowing excess oil to overflow into the rags. Then a final
squeeze up leaves the brakes" right on the button."

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300