Re: Europa-List: Bell Intercoolers Contact info

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bell Intercoolers Contact info
From: Gary R Roberts <grroberts3@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:13:52

All,

I also have been hunting intercoolers and in contact with
http://www.bellintercoolers.com/  and Gerhard Schruf.  Responsive company
so far.  Understandably, they seemed to want to make sure they weren't
cutting Europa Aviation out of business.  Will sell to individuals: P/N
A225066050EAV01 @ $299.00.

Gary R. Roberts
A187
Tucson, AZ