Europa-List: Re: 914 Intercooler

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 914 Intercooler
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 06:04:57
Cc: rlborger@mac.com

Ivor,

I will be posting more pics and scans of the documentation on my build web site
this weekend.

For those who want an intercooler, I would also provide copies of my
documentation
and a parts list so they could make up a package similar to mine.

I guess I could also scrounge up the parts and provide a complete kit if someone
wished.

First, I will need to contact Bell Intercooler and see what the intercooler will
cost, when it would be available, etc.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger

On Thursday, March 09, 2006, at 05:35AM, ivor.phillips
<ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>