Re: Europa-List: Rough Engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough Engine
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:08:01

Jeff

I will stick my nose in here until the guys in the UK wake up in the morning and
explain this problem to us.

The spinner "must" be balanced along with the prop.  I would think that at some
speed the vibration would be worse. 2600 is fairly low for prop miss balance
, I think.

The range of RPM you are having trouble with is the same as the carb throttle
cable
problem aria.  I had a cable that was causing a problem like this .  The
cable clamp was too tight and would not pivot smoothly when advancing the
throttle.

Just my thoughts.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.