Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Events 2006

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club Events 2006
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 06:49:10

Likewise, Bryan, I am happy with the dates for the Six (or so) Nations and
the Last (almost) of the Summer Wine.
The Six Nations hopefully will include the Alps and the L O T S W is
generally in the west, but we are sometimes governed by the weather.  If any
Continental friends wish to join in, or meet us enroute for an evening or
so, you will be most welcome.  My 'phone number is 01495 785499.
Best wishes,
William