Europa-List: Re:Europa Club Events 2006

Subject: Europa-List: Re:Europa Club Events 2006
From: APethers@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:45:05

Hi Bryan,

I missed the last copy of the Europa Flyer but I was asked by the committee
of North Coates Flying Club to invite the Europa Club to our fly-ins this
year.  Not too sure which one but all the dates are posted for you below. The
club

is  always welcome to North Coates, now with free landings for all aircraft,
fuel  available at weekends and a friendly welcome. Manned on Wednesdays (but
under  Donna Nook control - Donna Nook Range 122.75 A/G) and weekends (North
Coates Radio 120.15 A/G). Runway is 05/23, 660 metres and  grass.

It's my duty pilot morning this coming Sunday

Best regards

Alan Petherbridge
G-OGAN
Kit # 100

Flying Meeting Calendar 2006
Spring Flying  Meeting         22nd  &  23rd April
Summer  Fly-in                       10th    &  11th  June
Vintage Wings &  Wheels     22nd  &  23rd  July
Autumn  Fly-in                9th   &  10th  September