RE: Europa-List: Strobe light

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Strobe light
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:16:56

You are in luck because of my bad luck (I got screwed by the crooks at
Goldwing).  I have an incomplete and useless kit of strobes.  In addition to
the clear strobe for the tail I have some miscellaneous hardware and wiring.
Whatever you want is available for the cost to ship the stuff to you.
Contact me off-list to arrange shipment.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070
Airframe complete