RE: Europa-List: MTOW

Subject: RE: Europa-List: MTOW
From: Arthur Orchard <avo@flyingcircus.fsworld.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:11:09

Hi Mike,
        As you Know, Richard has carried on this business for some time on
his own voilition I personally have had nothing to do with his affairs,
since the first lot of minies that went astray as, Larry will tell you, I
said that I, was not going to put any more funds in to that escapade, as I
could not afford too, I Will endeavor to convey his words both ways? As to
Points you raised in you're Email to me, Hope everything is fine with you
and you're family,
Regards and Best wishes
                          Arthur