Europa-List: Check valve dimensions

Subject: Europa-List: Check valve dimensions
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:33:13

Cheers,
            I am planning the "fuel pump board" for the rear baggage area
and it will be about 13-1/2"x9-1/2" and vertical. When I received my FWF
kit, it appeasr the company was in its agony throes and I didn't notice some
lacking parts, among which were the NRV (check valves) which are spec'd in
parallel with now-series pumps. Roger is very kindly sending these, but in
the interim, I want to plan the layout.
            If your magic carpet is nearby, and you think of it, I would
very much appreciate a measurement of the overall length of your
Europa-issue check valves and/or the approximate length of the 'body' OAL
minus nipples.  I presume the nipples to be 3/4" or 19mm each for 8mm
tubing.
Thank you in advance,
Ferg
A064