Europa-List: Europa - how much does it really cost?

Subject: Europa-List: Europa - how much does it really cost?
From: TERRY SMITH <skyguard33register@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:44:03

Hi,

In looking at the possibility of purchasing a (secondhand) Europa I wondered if
anyone would be prepared to comment on the two 'imponderable  questions'
relating
to aircraft ownership:

1. How much are you spending on maintenance per year (say 100 hours use)???

2. What is the collective wisdom on the depreciation I should budget for?

I appreciate that the desire to own and fly a Europa should easily outweigh
these
very mundane matters but any sensible comments would be welcomed!!!!

Thanks,

Terry.