Re: Europa-List: RE: Propeller discussions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Propeller discussions
From: lmorgan822@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 02:16:12

Hi Jos,

We have both a marine and aircraft prop.  We have not built our web site for the
A/C prop yet.  This weekend I am testing a 4 bladed variant on a T-51 with a
Rotax 914.  We have 2, 3, and 4 bladed props, and two hub sizes.  The larger
hubs are designed for the direct drive engines in the 180 to 350 HP, the smaller
hubs are designed for the Rotax, Jabiru, etc, although currently running on
a 200 HP Chevy V6 in an RV6 with a reduction drive.

I am the owner of the company.  We are an Oregon LLC.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
lmorgan822@hotmail.com.
503-804-5508.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Larry Morgan