Re: Europa-List: Truetrak Autopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Truetrak Autopilot
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:17:12

Klaus
I had that same problem when I tried to connect my DigiTrack to my GPS (AvMap).
I finely found out that the data rate out of my GPS was too slow to work.  The
DigiTrack people sold me a GPS receiver that solved the problem. It is a "blind"
receiver with no display. It has just three wires and connects directly
to the AP.  Works well and I use it all the time.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555