Re: Europa-List: Lord motor mount replacement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lord motor mount replacement
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:15:47

Regarding changing the engine mountings. I advise that you discuss this with
Andy before going ahead. I have just replaced my mountings after five year's
service. He has advised me not to go to softer alternatives. When Europa
tried it they discovered that the engine developed a noticeable sag after a
while.

They have developed an alternative design using the same bushes, but
reducing the compression by securing with slightly longer bolts and spacers.

Cheers Bryan