Europa-List: Tailwheel Spacer

Subject: Europa-List: Tailwheel Spacer
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:50:15

It appears that the spacers on my aircrafts tailwheel were not installed.
On page 32M-11 it shows the3/8 th inch bolt that passes through the tail
wheel as 4.5 inches in length.  Mine is 4 inches and without spacers.  I
want to fix this so that it is correct and will be better secured on my
trailer as well as when I use my tailwheel dolly/towbar.

My question is what are the dimensions for the spacers and washers that go
on either side of the tailwheel?  Also is there a torque value for this when
I put it back together?

Thanks,

Steve Crimm
N42AH