Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Tire & Tube life

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Tire & Tube life
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:13:30

Jeff,

I run 30psi all the way around.  No problems, other than the typical
outside tire wear, due to the camber of the mains.  I reversed the main
tires on the wheels at the 100 hour check and hope to get another 100
out of them.  Now that I'm based on grass, maybe they'll last a bit
longer.  Think I'll try the Michelins, next time...

Get Gold Rush in the air, so you can make our May fly-in... ;)

Jeff - N55XS
133 hours