Re: Europa-List: NSI EA81 Engines.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NSI EA81 Engines.
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:13:51

David

Try this link to Jan Eggenfellner. He has been doing Subaru Engine Conversions
for a long time here in Florida. He should be able to help you...

Jim Brown

http://www.eggenfellneraircraft.com/

DAVID HUNTER wrote:

>   I am in need of help with an NSI EA81 engine following the upheaval of NSI.
The new company no longer supports these engines and my aircraft is due to be
completed fairly soon. Problem is I have no Vacuum pump drive and the company
cannot supply. Has anyone got a  pump drive or knows of one anywhere that I
could
buy? A used one would be fine and I have a new housing so even one with a
damaged housing would be useful, or just a serviceable shaft and gear. I could
also use a spare isolator unit for the ignition. Any information would be
gratefully
received.