Europa-List: tri gear tires

Subject: Europa-List: tri gear tires
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:32:59

I would like to replace the main tires of my Trigear with smaller ones. Was
wondering
whether the same size tires as the nosewheel uses can be installed on the
mains, too ?

(I need the additional clearance for an enlarged prop - and would not mind the
less drag).

Anybody has a suggestion where to obtain fairings for those smaller tires then
?

be well,

<Thomas, N81EU>

Thomas
have a look at Klaus Savier's web site, he does the low drag wheel pants for
EZs.
His EZ is the fastest. Also look at Gary Hertzler's achievements
He's very good on props and everything else to do with drag reduction.

http://www.lightspeedengineering.com/
<hertzler@yahoo.com>
Graham