Re: Europa-List: RunningTemps and Right Roll

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RunningTemps and Right Roll
From: Tony Bale <tony.bale@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:51:46

Hi Cliff,
            We are thinking long and hard about in flight adjustable trim
tab, due to the effect of pilot / passenger combinations, but PFA approval
will probably can that idea.

With regard to temps, with the engine on cold oil it feels much harsher and
oil pressure drops, so we are working hard to fix the issue, but I was
interested to see other angles of thought !

ATB

Tony.