RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 12/27/05

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 12/27/05
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 14:13:13

Hi Elbie

I figured out which wire in the wing goes to sensor center (PC) but I don't
know how to determine which of the other wires go to (PH) or (PL).  Is there
a way to do that?

The output connections from pin 2 (orange) and from pin 3 (green) I can
identify where they exit the side of the aircraft at the wing root by using
an ohmmeter.  Strangely enough Pin 15 (yellow) has no resistance measurable
between it and the orange ore green wires.  Is this the way it should be or
have I screwed up behind the panel?  Egad, I hope I don't have to take the
panel out again.

Any help appreciated.

Tom Friedland