Re: Europa-List: Fuselage profile

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuselage profile
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:02:09

Craig,
I am sorry for you that I can't answer your questions because I have the
same problem even if it is with a 912ULS. Not about the oil drops. Therefore
was sufficient reply. I mean the CHT that is too high when the aircraft is
turning in stationary position. Evans coolant may be a salve on the wound
but is not realy controlling the temperature even when it is not overboiling
anymore. Honestly I think this is due to bad cowling design. I hope that
Cliff Shaw will react on this mail because he was perhaps the first to
redesign the cowling together with the location of the radiators. What have
all those flying found for solution?
Best wishes for happy landings in 2006 to all of you on the list.
Karel Vranken
F-PKRL #447 monowheel XS 912ULS Airmaster CSU.