RE: Europa-List: Ampreg 20 resin,

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ampreg 20 resin,
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:57:01

Try Barry at the Dauntless Yacht Centre at 07833 562536and mention Europa
Flyer magazine!

Kind regards
Peter Grant - G-OGAN TriGear 912S Airmaster
10 The Sidings, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180      Fax: 01507 525888
This email may contain confidential information; if you have received it in
error please delete it from your system and inform the sender.  We cannot be
held responsible for any misuse of this email however caused.  Outgoing
messages are scanned by AVG 7 Professional.