Europa-List: Re: Outrigger wheels

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Outrigger wheels
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:18:24

Hi Martin,

I do not have experience with the Colson wheels, but I have had good
success with wheels from http://www.castersupply.com/. The particular
wheels I have used are Part No. INI-2140, Infiniti elastomer wheels, 4 x
1 1/4 at USD 4.97 each and are listed at
http://www.castersupply.com/NAV/elastomer_wheels.htm.
The data sheet on the web page lists a 1/2 inch axle size but the actual
wheels supplied fit a 3/8 inch axle. These wheels last about 200 to 300
take-offs and landings.

Cheers, John

N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina