Re: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:43:55

Paul,

thanks, this location is a great idea. I think the key here is that the
sensor sits right at the T and you have regular fuel flowing / flushing the
line which then would prevent the fuel to varnish if done so regularly. Do
you have a source for the sensor in the US?

Thanks

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear, Detroit MI
Top bonded on, wings not started yet