Europa-List: 914 Spark Plugs

Subject: Europa-List: 914 Spark Plugs
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:50:18

Having had some difficulty finding the Nippon Denso spark plug X27-EPR-U9 for
use
in the Rotax 914 I thought I would pass along the following vendor.
www.sparkplugs.com
The price is very reasonable (O.K. downright cheap) if purchased in quantity.
Thirty (30) or more are priced at $1.60 each.  Fifty (50) or more are priced at
$1.44 each.  Less than thirty (30) are a little more expensive at $2.26 each.
I know a few folks have suggested using the NGK equivalent DPR9EA-9, however,
per
John Hurst cited in the archives, Rotax stated that the NGK does not have the
exact heat range they were looking for.
Regards,
Erich Trombley N28ET
Classic Mono 914 NSI CAP140