Re: Europa-List: Filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Filler
From: Bill Henderson <europabill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:55:31

Mike,

I've been using Superfil.  It cost a lot more, but it's much easier to work
with.  The other filler is hard to mix consistently.  It does work though,
as I have used it in a few places on the smaller parts.  I might have to use
it on the remainder of the plane as I have gone through almost two 3gal.
kits of the Superfil since I have a big wing to fill that you XS builders
don't.

You're lucky.  You only got two SMALL bags.  I've got a Classic and I
received a large 30gal. garbage bag full of the stuff.

Bill
A010 Classic Monowheel
Atlanta, GA