Europa-List: Re: matronics archive CD

Subject: Europa-List: Re: matronics archive CD
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:41:51

Are you sure that the CD that appears to only open the RV List
actually opens all of the various archives?  The search utility that
is provided on the Disk was originally written for the RV-List
archive, and when it starts up indicates its tie with the RV-List on
the splash screen, but in reality opens up any of the archives.

If you browse the CD and go into the Europa folder, and start the
search.exe program, I believe that you will be searching the Europa data.

Let me know how it goes.

Matt