RE: Europa-List:Now Power and MAP settings with CS Props was Constant

Subject: RE: Europa-List:Now Power and MAP settings with CS Props was Constant
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:42:24

Hi! Kingsley/all
That is probably why Jabiru "cocked a deaf ear" when I was trying to
find an economical power setting on my 3300/MT CS Prop combination.
All they needed to do was a Dyno run with a few differing RPM's and MAP
settings on differing ambient pressure days to provide some power output
comparison graphs. I'm still waiting but I suspect that the ultimate
power truth would have then been plain for all to see!
Perhaps they wish that I'd been holding my breath all this time !!!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison
G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300