Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-in
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:22:53

Bryan,

on behalf of Peter, who does not monitor this site, the date for the
Laddingford Fly-in the the Europa Flyer was incorrect. (Shame because as you
have mentioned the weather is going to be good).

The correct date is September the 24th to coincide with Pete's 60th
birthday.

However if you or any other Europas would like to come to Laddingford this
weekend, then please do (landings are free for Europas). I personally will
not be there as I am working over the whole weekend and I know Pete is off
to Nigel Charles on Saturday but may well be there on the other days.

Dave Watts
G-BXDY

> Hi Peter.
> According to my records the Laddingford Fly-in is taking place this
weekend. I wonder if the arrangements can be confirmed please and posted to
the Europa site.