Re: Europa-List: Europa air racing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa air racing
From: Simon Longstaff <simonlongstaff@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 07:59:23

David,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes - my first air race, good fun and
Shobdon a great venue. The handicappers were swine's - they added
three minutes to my start time on the line! No reason why Europas
can't be raced, I think Ivan Shaw won an air race at Sun'n'Fun/
Oshkosh many years ago. I'll be trying again and if anyone wants any
more info please contact me off list or take a look at: airraceuk.com/
main/frameset.htm

Simon Longstaff
G-NDOL