Re: Europa-List: tools

Subject: Re: Europa-List: tools
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:24:22

Hi Paul,
Further to Richard's list I should like to suggest a puncture repair kit and
if you have a mono wheel, you will need some form of jacking the A/C up.  I
have a wooden wedge that locates on the front of the under carriage fork by
steel dowels.  I assume that a car type jack can be found at most airfields.
Best wishes,
William