Europa-List: Finger Brakes

Subject: Europa-List: Finger Brakes
From: gleinberger <gleinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:40:19
        1.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty
        0.10 TO_EMPTY               To: is empty

I am planning on using the factory supplied brake cylinders as finger brakes and
mount them in a similar fashion to the factory mod - I have a few questions
-

1. I would like to have a single brake reservoir that is easier to get to - is
it possible to mount a brake reservoir above the two factory stock supplied
brake
cylinders? Any idea what the size fittings would be for the fill holes in
the brake cylinders ?
2. What is the length of the finger brake levers for the factory supplied stock
cylinders?
3. Is there somewhere to get a dual cylinder similar to the factory mod that is
better quality and maybe cheaper? (I'm asking alot I know.)
4. Any advice on the best parking brake valves to use?

Thanks

Gary Leinberger
A237
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/