RE: Europa-List: engines and props...Now without prejudice...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: engines and props...Now without prejudice...
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:47:35

Hi! Andy
 You may relax.....I'm not rising to the bait ....not coming out to play
today!
However I must make two or three statements:-
a) If you are aware of "conclusions" to getting a uniform and overall
engine temperature control "that reflect the reality of present day
situations" it's time they were spelt out in the manual in specific
detail.
b) If the MD insists on speculating my loss over the Alps with a broken
crank shaft there are lots of communications respected and lodged world
wide about my "early day struggles" right up to present for reference to
the inquest.
c) If he hasn't even the courtesy to speak and tell me it to my face
when he had the chance he should at least get his arse into gear and
send me the replacement header pipes he owes me.
d) You Guys in the USA do a great job supporting your product, you have
to.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300