Europa-List: Subaru EJ22

Subject: Europa-List: Subaru EJ22
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:23:04

Tony,

You can contact Lynn Elsner at 480-390-9934.  His plane is flying with a turbo
charged EJ22 direct drive.  I was to have met him yesterday at his home in
Nebraska.
We are planning on flying both his Europa and mine to Oshkosh.  Unfortunately,
due to weather delays I am still stuck in Las Vegas, NV.  Looking at the
radar plot for the whole US it seems that only Las Vegas has an weather.  It's
been raining all night through the afternoon.  This is the desert we aren't
suppose to get rain.  Anyway if all goes well I will depart tomorrow for Phoenix
to pick up Steve Hagar then off to Lynn's place and finally to Oshkosh.
Keep your fingers crossed.

Tony I will let Lynn know you are interested in obtaining more info on the EJ22
---From him.  He has e-mail I just don'w have his address at the moment.

Regards,

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classis Mono 914

Gidday,
I am keen to learn more about the installation of a EJ22 ??, the big block
Subaru engine in a Europa. I have heard someone has done it and I'd like to
find out more if anyone knows the owners whereabouts, both physically and
electronically. Thanks in anticipation.
Reg
Tony Renshaw