Europa-List: Oshkosh bound ! ?

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh bound ! ?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:01:58
        2.31 DATE_IN_FUTURE_24_48   Date: is 24 to 48 hours after Received: date
        0.37 PLING_QUERY            Subject has exclamation mark and question
mark

Just the thing to spur the enthusiasm to get the last 10% of my aircraft
completed
and some rare air underneath the wings. Erich T is swinging by from Vegas
in his Europa to pick me up for the flight to Oshkosh by way of Nebraska to meet
up with another Europa flier. Over the last 6 years of building I probably
have about an hour and  a half total time sitting in a Europa that hasn't had
some part of  its structure in firm contact with the ground.  So this should
be just the thing to whet the old appetite to get mine done. We'll have to see
what transpires when you stuff two 200 pounders an oxygen bottle and minimal
change of spare clothes in for a real cross country jaunt.  Will it be like
traveling
cross country in an MG Miget or the or the latest Japanese classy sportscar?
Somewhere in between I hope.

Anyway the  plans are to camp in the homebuilt parking area, hoping that the
camping
gear gets to the UPS tent before us.  I  would like to get a heads up of
others who will be camping either at the  regular camping area or with their
planes.  It would  be good to settle in for an evening after walking around
all day at the event for a few beers or such with some like minded individuals.

Steve  Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ

Steve Hagar