Re: Europa-List: Rudder side to side freeplay

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder side to side freeplay
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:20:53

Ron

I think that amount of end play is OK.  You don't want them so tight as to
bind up with a grain of sand from your shoes do you?  Really, there is no
problem with end play here. I found that after working on every thing around
the firewall, that here was a vertical misalignment in the tufnal blokes in
my plane. Time seems to change things sometimes. You may want that end play
later.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020