Europa-List: Annual Plea Redux

Subject: Europa-List: Annual Plea Redux
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:41:40
 05/31/2005 03:41:53 AM,
        Serialize complete at 05/31/2005 03:41:53 AM

Greetings All!
Guten Tag from Wien!

There seems to be a misunderstanding about my prior message regarding
E-Mail.
I was referring specifically to the use of quoted prior messages. Nothing
to do with "Archive"
As an example in the 05/28/2005 Digest, William Mills sends a TWO Line
message followed
by about ONE HUNDRED Lines of THREE Levels of Prior Quoted messages.
Therefore the Signal to Noise ratio is 20Log10(2/102).

Please do not tack one endless quotes of prior junk. People who are
following your thread will
already know the prior info.

If it is essential to refer to some prior text, please do not be lazy,
please cut out the mass
of extraneous junk to reveal only the key point. Learn to use your E-Mail
software and be
friendly to everyone else.

Thank you again for your indulgence!!

Ira
N224XS  Down for Annual Inspection after about 130 hrs