Was Europa-List: Kit No 15 Flies at Last NOW special warning re:- handli

Subject: Was Europa-List: Kit No 15 Flies at Last NOW special warning re:- handling
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:09:34

Hi! Steven /all
"With fuel dripping down your arms".......
Good time for everyone to listen up .... Sounds daft but it will drive
you wild with pain if you happen to get any in your ear.
Been there got the ......experience to relate it. Easily done laying on
your back under your bird taking off gascolator bowls.
I could think of better birds to be on my back under anyway!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG