Europa-List: New Subject needed badly

Subject: Europa-List: New Subject needed badly
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:00:28

If we can take the conversation back to building and flying Europas for
a moment I would like to hear from anyone flying a tri-gear off grass.
Could you tell me the hight of the bottom of the pant from the floor
when parked on asphalt. It looks like I'll be stationed on a nice
smooth 2600 foot grass strip south of Nashville when this bird is
flying. Should I just leave them off and deal with the loss of speed?
Any comments or answers welcome.

Jeff
A258
Panel done, primed and waiting for paint.