Re: Europa-List: Funny fuel gauge Another question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Funny fuel gauge Another question
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:25:08

Matt,

Yes my fuel gauge is the standard sight gauge per the build plans. It works
absolutely fine in flight, and on the ground. It shows accurate readings in
both conditions.

The only exception being when I refuel. I need to blow it back from the top
air vent using a plastic tube to make sure that the filling reading is
correct.

I may try lifting the passenger wing next time to see if I can burp some
more in. It could be usefull!

Cheers  Bryan Allsop G BYSA