Re: Europa-List: Correct inner tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Correct inner tube
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:51:19

Paul,

Get a copy of trade a plane. There are several tire companies that advertise in
it. Dresser Tire co comes to mind. Call the 800 # and they will tell you what
you need, and will be happy to ship!!!!!!!

Jim Brown
N398JB

Paul McAllister wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need a new inner tube to fit my 7.00 x 600 MCreary Airtrack tire.  I have
> read
in previous postings that the MCreary 700/800 inner tube won't fit the Europa
rim properly.  Can anyone confirm that this is correct and if so, suggest
a source for the inner tube other than sending over to Europa in the UK for it.