Europa-List: Turbo Cover

Subject: Europa-List: Turbo Cover
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:22:44
--> Europa-List message posted by: "Erich Trombley" <erichdtrombley@juno.com>

I have a non-standard cowing for my Europa and noticed that due to the proximity
of the Turbo and Muffler to the lower cowling that without shielding hot spots
develop on the cowl.  Unfortunately, due to the heat I am constantly changing
out the heat barrier on the lower cowl.  I would like to instead apply a heat
shield blanket to the turbo and muffler.  I have seen these kits in the
performance
shops and was wondering if there were any drawbacks to this system.
Anyone???

Erich Trombley
N28ET Mono-Classic 914

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!