Re: Europa-List: 22000 Capacitor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 22000 Capacitor
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 00:56:30
--> Europa-List message posted by: <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>

Where are you located? If you're in the UK, I'd use Farnell or Maplin - Farnell
do an excellent range (and generally cheaper than RS) - Maplin are pretty cheap
and chearful.

Both have websites, take cards and mail order (Maplin have shops too).

If you're in the US, there are loads of mail order suppliers but I'm sure one of
our friends over there can recommend the ones which give good service / price.

> From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
> Date: 2005/05/16 Mon AM 03:41:12 GMT
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Europa-List: 22000 Capacitor
>
> --> Europa-List message posted by: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
>
> When it comes to electronics, I'm lost.  Does anyone have a source/part
> number, etc. for that little capacitor that hooks up to the rectifier?
> Sorry to sound like an idiot, but none of the local shops seem to know
> what I'm asking for...
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> --
> Jeff - A055