Europa-List: Arlington

Subject: Europa-List: Arlington
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:32:34

Mike

YES  YES  YES  YES

I will be at Arlington again this year.  We will again orginise a dinnner
for all interested in Europa. It will be done differently though. Bob is not
going to host it and I do not have a project to have every one come see, so
I am not sure how we will work it. Some thing will work out. Stay tuned for
the details.

Every one, do plan on coming to the fly-in !!  Arlington is the
"friendlyest" !!!!!        http://www.nweaa.org/

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020