Re: Europa-List: Interior Kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Interior Kit
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:13:43

Al Stills wrote:

>Does anyone know where the Interior Kit that John Hurst marketed in the US come
---From or have any contact info for them.
>Al Stills
>N625AZ

Al,

I do not have the contact information for the company that John used,
however with very little effort, one can do the interior, himself.  The
carpet is easy and can be done for around $100, all inclusive.  If
you're handy with a sewing machine, you can do the seats for much less
than an upholsterer would charge.  I built mine out of naugahide, which
will do fine until I find a design I like, in leather.  I'll then sub
the construction out to a pro.

You can see pictures of the work in progress at my build site
http://www.n55xs.com  They are scattered out from October 2004 thru
January 2005.  Hope this helps.

--
Jeff - A055
Working on FWF - Projecting first flight in 90 days, or so...