RE: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: davebuzz <davebuzz@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:27:33

Hello Mike,

  I have turnbuckles in 'UM, modded through the PFA back in 1997. I will
call EA2004 next week and we will see what happens - I will get back to you
and the Members/list when I have something to say, so it may take a day or
three! BTW It is a holiday weekend in the UK so the Factory/PFA wont be back
until Tuesday.

  As for Mod70 now, Pete Jeffers will be applying that to his
(un-turnbuckled) group Europa midweek, with the group members flying it
afterwards, and he has offered to report (roses, warts and all) on the
installation and flying qualities by the end of next weekend (8 May). Some
of you may wish to read that before installing the Mod, perhaps it will
allay perceptions and fears, perhaps not.

  We'll put the report up for you all when its ready, but don't expect it
till next weekend.

Dave Bosomworth
Europa Club Chairman